A cloud-based, CRM application for sales, service, and marketing. Our team of Salesforce
architects, administrators, and developers are the most skilled and motivated in the industry. We will work
with you to successfully build and integrate this technology into your business.Customer Relationship
Management helps companies understand their customers' needs and solve problems by better
managing customer information and interactions — all on a single platform that’s always accessible from any
desktop or device.
Salesforce capabilities are as follows:
Strategy and Assessment
- Plan successful implementation of Salesforce with deliverables aligned to
- Assess existing Salesforce solutions to identify remediation efforts to
- Merge multiple Salesforce instances, enabling alignment with customers and
reducing cost to maintain.
- Customize legacy solutions, replacing with current feature set, including
Lightning and Einstein.
- Manage delivery at any scale. Apply Agile/Scrum methodologies to mobilize
teams across geographies.
- Design solutions that leverage the core capabilities within SFDC to enable
long tern sustainability for
- Configure solutions for SalesCloud, ServiceCloud and Customer Communities.
- Develop client specific solutions, including secure integrations with
legacy systems and third party
- Guide the creation of Salesforce Center of Excellence to govern use of
- Create operational capabilities within clients to allow for ongoing
management and enhancement.
- Set change management processes, allowing for multiple development teams
to deliver and maintain
- Provide managed services to support recurring efforts (user management,
data transfer, security
monitoring), allowing clients to focus on transformational efforts.