Knowing that legacy services architecture is on the decline, Proviniti's team of experts develops high-performance applications that are scalable, secure, and easy-to-use on any mobile, desktop, and other devices.
With a focus on aligning business goals and benefits, Proviniti’s Application practice draws on decades of experience modernizing technology environments for Fortune 500 enterprises. Partnering with Proviniti not only accelerates app delivery, but also reduces the demands on internal developers charged with creating custom applications in volume, tailoring them to organizations’ unique needs.
We design applications purpose-built to address business and IT goals.
- Assess how applications can address the needs of users and administrators
- Align utility with specific use-cases, mobility, and organizational data needs
- Incorporate no-code and low-code development platforms for quick app creation
- Ensure ease-of-integration and extensibility with third-party solutions with open application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Leverage platforms like Apache Kafka for microservices architecture that allow s rapid, frequent, and reliable delivery of independently deployable or large, complex applications
We rollout services, ensuring a frictionless transition from your existing services model, while meeting performance and user expectations.
- Identify success factors and implement protocols that optimize security, flexibility, and accessibility in both on-prem and cloud environments.
- Apply key principles and custom strategies tailored to your organization’s needs.
- Install governance procedures to measure performance and achieve compliance.
Proviniti provides customers with best practices for supporting applications so you can focus on achieving business goals.
- Coordinate SLAs with third-party suppliers
- Ensure that your organization’s mission-critical resources are always available.
- Install preventive maintenance measures to proactively address risk of service interruption, avoiding downtime
- Maximize user adoption with ongoing training and support
- Enhance systems as necessary, including quality assurance standards, training methods, and tech stack advancement through aligned innovation
- Constantly evaluate progress against performance, security, other requirements, identifying potential areas for improvement